Sunday, February 7, 2010

Bingo! Found the Dress!

by Melissa

In the past I would have put off the task of finding a dress to the very last minute.  I've been known to worry for months before a show only to wait until the day before to find a costume.  I was a total ball of stress..  With the help of Matt and Lauren I was able to push through all of my inhibitions and narrow down what I was looking for.  The theme of the next 9 weeks for me is collaboration.  Why suffer when you can call on the people closest to you to cheer you on and make things happen?  I went to the Betsey Johnson outlet on my own and found not 1 but 2 dresses that I can alter and make perfect for my upcoming Valentines Day Concert in Montana.  I feel empowered because of how prepared I am.  I can actually concentrate on enjoying myself and sharing great music and dance with the audience.  In my mind I'm already celebrating how beautiful my dance partner and I are going to look and feel.  Go team greatness!!

By: kander and Ebb

What good is sitting alone in your room?
Come hear the music play.
Life is a Cabaret, old chum,
Come to the Cabaret.


No comments:

Post a Comment